Shufflrr is Presentation Management
You can email links to files where your recipient scan view online,or download the file
Select the file you would like to share. Select “Share” from the dropdown menu in the Files View window.
Or Click the Share icon at the top of the Preview Window.
You can host a presentation directly from the Shufflrr and let others view your presentation live, as you progress through your slides
1. Click/tap on the “Play” button located at the lower right corner of the slide thumbnail and at the top of the Presentation Preview Window.
In the Files View, you can also click/tap Play from the drop down menu next to the file name. This will start Shufflrr’s Theater mode.
2. Invite others to view your presentation by clicking/tapping the Live Share button at the bottom of the screen.
3. A window will slide down where you can enter your guests’ email addresses, and send a short message. They will receive a link to click, where they can view your presentation.
4. Shufflrr Theater will tell you how many people are viewing your meeting. Click on the button to see who specifically has logged in and when. And you can also invite more people at the same time.
5. Interactive Mode during your Live Share
PowerPoint doesn’t have to be linear in Shufflrr’s theater. You can have an Interactive presentation, skipping ahead or jumping back through your deck. Your audience will not see the icons, just the file on the screen. To jump ahead or back in your presentation, click on the thumbnail preview, and then select the slide you want to present.
6. Search for other files and slides during Live Share
Ever been in a meeting where a client asks a question that seems completely out of the blue, or at the very least, you were not prepared for it? With Shufflrr, in the Live Theater, you have access to every single file, and individual slide, seamlessly, while in Live Theater mode. Your audience will not see you search for the content, but they will see the new slide that when you choose it.
To present a different slide or file that was not originally included in your presentation, click on "Toggle the Side Bar" and the Files View will appear to you, but remain invisible to your audience, so you can preview and or key word search through folders and files until you find the right one. And once you find it, click or tap it, which will bring it into the Theater View, where your audience will then see it.
7. View Speaker Notes during Live Share
You can see your Speakers Notes but your audience won’t while in the Theater. To view your Speaker Notes during your presentation, toggle the Speaker notes Icon at the bottom of the screen. Your notes will appear, to you only, across the bottom of the screen.
You can create your own sub group and invite your choice of other Shufflrr members to share select documents.
a) Select the folder you wish to share, and click or tap the drop down window.
b) Select Share, a window will appear
c) Input the users with whom you wish to share your
d) Assign their rights.
Shufflrr makes PowerPoint and other marketing collateral social. You can comment and or like individual slides and files.
Select the slide or file in the File Preview window, and click the Thumbs Up Icon at the top of the screen. Hover over the Thumbs Up icon to see who has liked it.
To read or input your own comments, click on the comments icon at the top of the File Preview window, and a second window will slide down, where you can read through other users’ comments and input your own comments.