PowerPoint slide updating is about content reuse. Do your slides spend 30 seconds on display and an eternity lost within a sea of duplicate or old content? Let’s fix that.
You haven’t managed PowerPoint content like this. Granular version control with clear visuals enables you to keep your content up-to-date and collaborate without wasting time on duplicate or inaccurate content.
Assert Control of your Content
Update slides in presentations across your enterprise by editing a single master slide. Enforce the update or allow users to optionally merge the content.
Making the most of presentation management.
– Do –
- Organize your content into palatable, organized presentations. For example, try the 20/20 rule — 20 presentations with 20 slides each.
- Make branding (fonts, colors, templates) and resolution (4:3 or 16:9) guidelines as early as possible.
- Establish compliance guidelines mandating content rules and permission-based access levels as early as possible.
– Don’t –
- Avoid 200-slide “master” presentations combining content of separate subjects.
- Delay important organizational decisions. Shufflrr confers the greatest level of efficiency with front-loaded effort and planning.
- Grant too many permissions to then need to restrict access. Avoid compliance issues by easing into role permissions.
Get started now.
Collect your best slides.
Organize them into folders.
Your Shufflrr site has been created. Please click here to login.
Sorry, but we seem to be having some technical difficulties, please try again later. If you continue to have issues creating a Shufflrr site, please contact us.